Coinbase Pro is the best place to trade digital currency. Industry leading API Our Websocket feed lets you easily gain access to real-time market data, while our trading
Coinbase Pro is an advanced feature of Coinbase which is also available as Advance Trade nowadays. It is specially designed to meet the requirements of experienced traders as it has modern tools to trade cryptocurrencies and facilitates traders with top-notch functionalities to step up their game.Well! If you are a Coinbase Pro user, you must have familiar with its high-end security facets, but we can’t avoid the rising cyber thefts and hacking tricks. Now, the question is— how can you prevent your Coinbase Pro login accounts from these hackers?There is nothing wrong if we say, any data which is available on the digital platform is not safe at all. But by providing high-end security we can try to safeguard. Coinbase Pro is providing excellent security to your account but you can also share the responsibility for your Coinbase Pro account’s security.Probably you would be curious to know- how can you do so? Don’t Worry! You will get yourself out of this curiosity soon.
There are three ways to provide an extra layer of security to your Coinbase account.
- Using the web or mobile app
- Via Coinbase phone service
- With the help of Coinbase customer support
Using the web or mobile appThrough web
Here are the instructions to lock your account using a web browser:
- 1.Select the “Security” option in your “Account settings”.
- 2.Navigate to “See something unusual?” & choose “Lock your account” located at the bottom of your screen.
- 3.Take a look at the “Are you sure?” alert and thenceforth pick up “Yes, Lock my account”.
Through mobile applicationFrom the Coinbase Pro mobile app, lock your account as follows:
- 1.First of all, hit “Profile & Settings” available in menu.
- 2.Now, hit “Lock my account” by scrolling down to the “Security” option.
- 3.Take a look at the “Are you sure?” alert and thenceforth choose “Yes, Lock my account”.
Via Coinbase phone service
To lock your Coinbase Pro login account using automated system or to speak with a live employee, dial Coinbase Support. Call the local customer support number in your country of residence (where you’ve created your account) if you are going abroad and ask them to lock your account temporarily.
With the help of Coinbase customer support
Through the Support Form, you should report any suspected account:
- 1.“Account Compromised and Unauthorized Accounts” should be chosen under Please choose the subject that needs assistance.
- 2.Continue to pick the most pertinent subject.
- 3.Complete the rest of the form, then click "Submit".
- 4.When prompted, click “Yes” if you want Coinbase Support to temporarily lock your Coinbase Pro account
I have driven the way to provide a shield to your Coinbase Pro login account by locking it temporarily. We have covered every possible way to do the same, you can go for your preferred method. Hopefully, after going through this blog post, you will be able to lock your account temporarily.